Pokemon Funko Pops are collectible figurines of Pokémon characters created by the company Funko. They are stylized with large heads and small bodies, and are typically made of vinyl. Funko Pops have become incredibly popular in recent years, and Pokémon Funko Pops are no exception.
Popularity of Pokemon Funko Pops
Pokémon Funko Pops have become incredibly popular in recent years, and for good reason. They are cute, collectible, and affordable. Pokémon Funko Pops are also a great way to show your love for the Pokémon franchise.
Table that shows the popularity of Pokémon Funko Pops over time, based on Google Trends:
There are several factors that have contributed to the popularity of Pokémon Funko Pops.
One factor is the popularity of Pokémon in general. Pokémon is one of the most popular franchises of all time, and it has a large and dedicated fan base.
Pokémon Funko Pops are popular with collectors of all ages. Some people collect them simply because they love Pokémon, while others collect them for their investment potential. Rare and exclusive Pokémon Funko Pops can sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Types of Pokemon Funko Pops
There are over 80 different Pokemon Funko Pops available, including all of the starter Pokémon from the first generation, as well as many other popular Pokémon such as Pikachu, Charizard, and Eevee.
There are also a number of exclusive Pokémon Funko Pops that have been released at conventions and other events.
Below we are going to check the different types of Pokémon Funko Pops available. Some of the most common types of Pokémon Funko Pops include:
Standard Pops: Standard Pops are the most common type of Pokémon Funko Pop. They are typically 3.75 inches tall and have a standard design.
Exclusive Pops: Exclusive Pops are Pokémon Funko Pops that are only available at certain retailers or conventions. Exclusive Pops are often more rare and valuable than standard Pops.
Chase Pops: Chase Pops are a special type of Pokémon Funko Pop that is randomly inserted into cases of standard Pops. Chase Pops are typically rarer and more valuable than standard Pops.
Super Sized Pops: Super Sized Pops are larger versions of Pokémon Funko Pops. They are typically 10 inches tall.
Riding Pops: Riding Pops are Pokémon Funko Pops that are riding on other Pokémon Funko Pops.
Flocked Pops: Flocked Pops are Pokémon Funko Pops that have a fuzzy texture.
How to collect Pokemon Funko Pops
If you are interested in collecting Pokémon Funko Pops, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, it is important to set a budget. Pokémon Funko Pops can be expensive, especially the rare and exclusive ones. It is important to decide how much money you are willing to spend on your collection.
- Second, it is important to find a place to store your Pokémon Funko Pops. Pokémon Funko Pops are delicate items, so it is important to store them in a safe place where they will not be damaged.
- Third, it is important to be patient. It takes time and money to build a collection of Pokémon Funko Pops. Don’t get discouraged if you can’t find all of the Funko Pops you want right away. Just keep looking and be patient.
If you are interested in collecting Pokémon Funko Pops, Here are a few tips:
- Do your research. Before you start buying Pokémon Funko Pops, it is important to do your research and learn about the different types of Funko Pops that are available. This will help you to determine which Funko Pops you want to collect and how much you are willing to spend on them.
- Buy from reputable sellers. When you are buying Pokémon Funko Pops, it is important to buy them from reputable sellers. This will help to ensure that you are getting authentic Funko Pops and that you are not overpaying for them.
- Be patient. It takes time and money to build a collection of Pokémon Funko Pops. Don’t get discouraged if you can’t find all of the Funko Pops you want right away. Just keep looking and be patient.
Pokemon Funko Pops are a great way to show your love for the Pokémon franchise. They are also a fun and rewarding hobby to collect.
If you are interested in collecting Pokémon Funko Pops, be sure to do your research and buy from trusted online sellers. With a little patience, you can build a cool collection of Pokémon Funko Pops that will make any fan happy.